Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Thank you (((HUG))

Thank you so much for every one's comments. It really has helped me out a lot.

We are still undecided as to which one:
Ping

or

OmniPod...

But, we will figure it out. I am just truly grateful for every one's help and input. I love that we can use each others experiences to gain knowledge in our own lives. There is not one easy thing about being a DIABETIC or taking care of one. But, the easy part is this!!

The blogs!
We have a place for each other, and that is the best!
Mattie and I thank you again for all you do!

4 comments:

  1. I agree... I would be lost without all the awesome support I have found in "blogland"!

    Keep us posted on what you decide... I have been looking into the pump... I think we are going to wait a little longer, but I still need all the info I can get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep me too . I love my d moms and the blogger and would not know what to do without them . Like I said I hope you dont feel that if the pump does not work out for you that you somehow failed nope not at all . Let us know what you have done when you do it . God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So agree! Would be so much harder without all of the love, support and knowledge from the other D-moms.

    Good luck and keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your hunt for the right pump! We use minimed, so I am of no help. :(

    ReplyDelete